If you struggle like most to get thru a 9-5 job you might not always be in the greatest mood. Or even have the energy to go thru your day. Well I’m here to tell you that there’s a treatment! Its called physical activity!!! or exercise!!!
When you exercise, your body releases chemicals called endorphins. These endorphins interact with the receptors in your brain that reduce your perception of pain. Endorphins also trigger a positive feeling in the body. For example, the feeling that follows a run or workout is often described as “euphoric.” That feeling, known as a “runner’s high,” can be accompanied by a positive and energizing outlook on life. Regular exercise has been proven to:
- Reduce stress
- Ward off anxiety and feelings of depression
- Boost self-esteem
- Improve sleep
- It strengthens your heart.
- It increases energy levels.
- It lowers blood pressure.
- It improves muscle tone and strength.
- It strengthens and builds bones.
- It helps reduce body fat.
- It makes you look fit and healthy.
- It appears that any form of exercise can help depression. Some examples:
- Golf (walking instead of using the cart)
- Housework, especially sweeping, mopping, or vacuuming
- Jogging at a moderate pace
- Low-impact aerobics
- Playing tennis
- Yard work, especially mowing or raking
Don’t go thru your day feeling sluggish and Annoyed or upset for no apparent reason. listen to your body. It needs movement. Don’t cheat yourself, treat yourself with exercise. It’ll make you happier and make your day go by a lot smoother. No matter what the challenges are throughout the day.